Anushruti is a Mumbai based food writer, nutrition and wellbeing consultant, recipe developer, photographer and food presenter. She is the creator and author of the popular website/blog www.divinetaste.com, which has a wide following from around the world and a loyal readership from more than 150 countries around the globe. Anushruti is a nutrition expert and loves to translate the science of nutrition into the art of cooking. She combines modern nutrition with the age old science of Ayurveda.
She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal blog, BBC Good Food, other important websites, publications, radio and television. Anushruti has hosted a very popular digital cooking show titled “Divine Taste With Anushruti” on Rajshri Food. In her other show called “Kiddies Corner With Anushruti” kid friendly recipes were showcased. You can also find her on Amazon Prime Video. Anushruti has also hosted workshops for European Union, Spanish Government and other entities.
In Feb 2020, Anushruti was given an award at the Asia Food Congress for her contribution in the field of food and nutrition. Anushruti also gives talks on food and nutrition in corporates and institutes and hosts workshops and masterclasses in colleges and other venues. As an expert in her field she has been invited as a panellist in literature fests and other events.
Through her website divinetaste.com Anushruti has been able to reach thousands of people from across the world. Her recipes have been recreated in homes and professional kitchens; by college students and home-makers, for special occasions and everyday cooking as well.
Anushruti’s recipes are based on the sattvic principles of eating as enjoined by the ancient vedic literatures in India, with a special focus on the nutritional aspects of food. Having roots in the traditions of India, her recipes are presented in a global manner featuring food from around the world. Ayurvedic cooking is another highlight of Anushruti’s website divinetaste. BBC Good Food India, Child, ADF Soul, Tata Sampann, Fortune Foods, MTR, 24 Mantra Organic and Fortune Foods are some of the clients who have believed in her work.
A stint with chemistry as a topper in graduate college and a management degree thereafter, she eventually found her calling in food.
Anushruti has a post graduate degree in nutrition and dietetics and has studied Ayurved Aahar Vigyan (Ayurvedic Diet and Nutrition) from International academy of Ayurved, Pune. She has dedicated years of study and research into wellness from the Ayurvedic perspective. Anushruti comes from a family of Ayurveda proponents, her great grandfather was an Ayurvedic vaidya in the uttara Kannada region of Karnataka in south India and her grandfather started one of the most prestigious Ayurveda college in Karnataka, India. Anushruti has received precious secrets of using medicinal herbs and spices from her grandmother who learned this art in the family. Anushruti loves to share all this knowledge through her writings, shows and nutrition and well being consultation sessions.
If you want to collaborate or work with Anushruti, check this section for details about the services being offered.
Awards and Accolades
- Invited as a speaker to host a demotalk by the Embassy of India in Mexico, under the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India.
- Awarded as one of the Most Influential Food Industry Professionals at the Asia Food Congress and Awards 2020.
- Invited as a panellist for Milap Litfest 2019 to talk about gastronomy in the virtual world.
- Invited to conduct a workshop for the Spanish Food and Drink Industry Federation, European Union.
- Featured in the Wall Street Journal Blog, BBC Good Food India and other national and international publications.
- Hosted popular digital cooking shows “Divine Taste With Anushruti” and “Kiddies Corner With Anushruti” on Rajshri Entertainment, India’s leading entertainment studio.
- Divine Taste With Anushruti featured on Amazon Prime Video.
- Appeared as a Sattvic and Ayurvedic cooking and nutrition expert on national TV: Times Now and Epic Channel.
Please find below, links to Anushruti’s episodes on Rajshri Food and Amazon Prime Video.